About Veggie Fries, Veggie Tots & Veggie Rings
Veggie Fries, Veggie Tots and Veggie Rings are delicious Frozen French Fries, Tots and Rings made from a blend of all natural farm grown vegetables, beans, and potatoes, chopped and blended together with herbs, spices, and just a pinch of sea salt.
- No Gluten and Non-GMO Ingredients
- Vegan & Free of the top 8 allergens including gluten, soy, dairy, and wheat.
- Two vegetable servings in each serving (3 oz) of Veggie Fries, Tots and/or Rings
- Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside!
Here’s a great way to enjoy Veggie Fries…
Veggie Fries & Chili
- 1 package Frozen Veggie Fries
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced bell pepper (red, yellow or green)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano leaves
- Topping suggestions: sliced scallions, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream
- Cook and stir ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned. Drain off any grease, and remove beef from skillet.
- Add onion, bell pepper and garlic to skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat for 3 - 4 minutes until softened.
- Return ground beef to skillet. Stir in chili powder, cumin, oregano and salt cook 1 minute. Stir in tomato sauce and diced tomatoes. Bring chili to a boil and reduce heat to medium low. Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While chili is simmering, preheat oven 425° and prepare Veggie Fries according to package directions.
- Arrange baked Veggie Fries in bowls or on a platter, spoon chili onto Fries. If desired, top with sliced scallions, shredded cheddar cheese or sour cream.
Veggie Fries http://eatveggiefries.com/
For more delicious ways to enjoy Veggie Fries, Tots and Rings visit our Recipes & Pairings page!